Sabtu, 16 Maret 2013

Home » » BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

Dear Friend,

My Name is Idrissa Seck, A Senegalese based in London United
Kingdom,due to political problem. I want to go into investment in a very
lucrative sector & nbsp; of any country economy that is doing well, and from
my wide consultation, I was encouraged to focus on India because the economy
is growing at a stable rate.My preference is any good profitable yielding
businesses and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up
with.Please feel free to reply me Email id (dr.idrissaseck@hushmail.me)

Please, I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly.
I will need your phone numbers for easier communication with you.
God bless you and your family.


Sincerely,
Idrissa Seck
Tel:+448719743322
Share this article :